Recycled, Reused and repurposed design!
The Origami Large Tote is a sustainable design made from remnants of high-quality Italian vegetable-tanned leather leftover from each production. It takes inspiration of Japanese folding paper art with precision-cut leather triangles composed into a fascinating pattern that looks like folded paper. The top upright solid brass handle ties everything together, providing not only function but a beautiful design detail. Each triangle leather piece comes from different parts of the leather, they are all slightly different in colours and grains, which makes each bag one of a kind!
DETAILS & FIT
- Hand-dyed (Italian cowhide) Natural Vegetable
- Tanned Leather remnants
- Fully lined and trimmed
- Solid brass hardware and brass top handle
- Interior zipped pocket and slip-in pocket
- Adjustable and removable solid natural un-dyed leather shoulder strap
- Handmade in Toronto
- Height:10" x Width 14" x Depth 4.5"
- Handle drop:1.5"
- Shoulder strap drop: 23" - 28"
- Dust bag included