Guidelines for In-store Shopping
As the provincial government is allowing retail locations to open slowly and cautiously, we will be inviting customers to shop in our retail location in the Distillery District for in-store shopping and curb side pick up. We ask customers to respect the following guidelines during your time in our store.
- We will be limiting the amount of customers in the store at one time. A max of 2-4 guests will be welcomed at one time. Please wait in the line outside the shop and an associate will let you in.
- Masks will be required while shopping in our store. Please bring yours with you. We have a limited quantity of masks for sale should you need one.
- DO NOT VISIT US IN-STORE IF YOU ARE FEELING UNWELL, ARE EXPERIENCING ANY COVID-19 SYMPTOMS, OR HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH ANYONE DIAGNOSED WITH COVID-19 IN THE PAST 14 DAYS.
- Please respect social distancing at all times.
- To avoid any potential spread, we ask that you not handle any merchandise. A staff member will be with you (at a safe distance) at all times to assist you while you shop.
- We prefer credit or debit payments when possible.
We look forward to the time when we can invite our customers to shop without restrictions, but we ask for your patience and understanding at this time to make it safe for all customers and our staff.
For those shopping online, we are now offering CURB SIDE PICK UP (formerly "in store pick up") for local customers. At checkout choose PICK UP. When your order is ready, you will receive a notification. You will then be able to pick up your order during our opening hours. You must bring your order confirmation notification with you.